We are Lisa and Scoobie Schneider, a Nashville-based Husband and
Wife Photography team!
We absolutely love what we do, and are so blessed to be able to work together!
We've had the honor to capture weddings all over America.
We can't wait to hear from you and to be a part of your special day.
- Cool stuff about Lisa and Scoobie
- Scoobie and Lisa have four children Ethan, Jonah, Courtney and Reilly.
- Lisa was a Sheriff Office 9-1-1 dispatcher for four years.
- Scoobie has to smell his food before he will eat it.
- Lisa loves to garden around the Koi pond.
- Scoobie is a retired Fire Fighter Paramedic for Walt Disney World.
- Lisa has a second dergree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and was a competive kick boxer.
- Scoobie is often mistaken for Andrew Zimmern (Travel Channel food guy).
- Lisa has her Motorcycle License Endorscement for TN and FL.
- Scoobie loves to B-B-Q Ribs on the Smoker.
- Lisa enjoys most night's in front of the TV with her Pink robe and Pink Fuzzy Slippers.
- Scoobie was a Police Officer for eight years.